Module 7 of the Complete GC & GC-MS and the Practical Essentials of GC & GC-MS courses.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Universal, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: online via live video, with instrument parts and consumables to see
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Virtual Classroom | See individual dates
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- On-Demand availability: Available
- Scheduled course price: £110 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This module focuses on the information that can be gained from a chromatogram and mass spectrum. You will learn how to undertake data analysis and perform library searching. The reasons for performing the analysis: qualitative analysis, identification, quantitation and semi-quantitation are covered.
- You will learn how to undertake data analysis.
- You will learn how to perform qualitative analysis.
- You will learn how to perform quantitative analysis.
- You will gain an understanding of the different types of semi-quantitative analysis and their limitations.
Who is this course for?
If you have limited GC experience, wish to learn more or would like to brush-up on your knowledge about this particular stage of sample analysis then this is the module for you.
To gain the full knowledge of gas chromatography it is highly recommended to attend the full Complete GC & GC-MS course.
How to book this course
Feedback from previous attendees of Virtual Classroom course
"I enjoyed that this module material covers all methods and detailed the why, how and the importance of each, as well as listed the pros and cons of each method." July 2020