- Number of days: 2
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Bruker/Varian Galaxie software
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on the software
- Course venue: This course is run on demand - please contact us to book
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £750 + VAT per delegate
What will you learn on this course?
The two-day Comprehensive GC Software Training course introduces the Bruker/Varian Galaxie software for both instrument acquisition and data analysis.
The course covers PC and data system installation, set-up and maintenance; an overview of Galaxie software; creating methods and sample analysis; integration and reporting; sequences; quantitation and calibration; reviewing and reprocessing data.
It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software lab exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- You will learn about the operation of Galaxie software
- You will learn how to undertake installation, set-up and get an overview of the software
- You will learn how to create a GC method on the software
- You will learn how to analyse individual samples and create sequences for analysing multiple samples
- You will undertake qualitative data analysis with a set of data files
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
- You will get an introduction to software macros
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation of Bruker/Varian gas chromatographs and data analysis using Galaxie software. You should have a good knowledge of gas chromatography to attend this course which is focused only on the software.
- Combine with the 2-day Comprehensive GC Hardware Training (Scion/Bruker/Varian GC) course to attend the full 4-day Comprehensive GC Training (Scion/Bruker/Varian GC with Galaxie) course for £1340 + VAT.
This course is run on demand - please contact us to book