Day 5 / Module 12 of the Complete HPLC & LC-MS and Day 2 of The HPLC & LC-MS Clinic courses.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Experience level: Advanced
- Course type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see and chromatograms to troubleshoot
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Scheduled course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £200 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a 20% discount on this course in 2020*
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This module looks at preparing for problems, how to identify problems and the troubleshooting process. This knowledge, along with the basic knowledge of HPLC & LC-MS acquired in the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS, are then put to the test in practical exercises on troubleshooting chromatograms.
- You will learn the logical steps of instrument troubleshooting.
- You will troubleshoot problematic chromatograms.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography and the techniques covered in the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full Complete HPLC & LC-MS.
*Discount applicable when booked at least one month in advance (for Face-to-Face courses) or 24 hours in advance (for Virtual Classroom courses), membership number is required. Discounts cannot be combined and are only applicable to courses both organised and run by Anthias Consulting Ltd.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) members receive a discount of 20% for this course in 2020
- Community for Analytical Measurement Science (CAMS) members receive a discount of 20% for this course in 2020