- Duration: 3 days for face-to-face | Total of 19.5 hours for Virtual Classroom course
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Course Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Agilent MassHunter for LC-SQMS
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom OR online via live video, with practicals on the software
- Scheduled course venue: The Open University | Other venues | Virtual Classroom
- Online/onsite/in-house/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £1060 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a discount on this course*
What will you learn on this course?
The Comprehensive LC-MS Software Training course introduces the Agilent MassHunter software for instrument control, data acquisition and data analysis focusing on single quadrupole LC-MS.
The course covers PC and data system set-up and maintenance; an overview of MassHunter software; tuning methods; creating scan and SIM methods; sequences; qualitative and quantitative data analysis; reports; an introduction to deconvolution and method maintenance.
It combines a mixture of presentations with software exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- You will learn the operation of the MassHunter software
- You will learn set-up, maintenance and have an overview of the software
- You will learn about the types of tuning methods
- You will learn how to create full scan and SIM methods to gain an understanding of each method type
- You will learn how to analyse individual samples and create sequences for analysing multiple samples
- You will undertake qualitative data analysis including deconvolution and library searching
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
- You will learn about method maintenance
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation of Agilent single quadrupole LC-MS instruments and data analysis using MassHunter software.