This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This one day course combines learning the reasons why maintenance is required, what happens if maintenance isn't performed and the signs of when maintenance is needed along with practicals carrying out maintenance on mass spectrometers. This course will cover maintenance of the quadrupole MS including tuning and ion source cleaning.
Please note: this course will only cover the MSD not the GC, refer to the 'GC' courses for training on that part of the instrument.
- You will have practical experience of performing maintenance on each MS component
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who have some knowledge of GC-MS and beginners who have attended the Hands-on Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Theory & Methods courses.
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for this 1-day course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for this 1-day course (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- RSC Member: Discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same course.
- Combine with the 1-day Hands-on GC-MS Theory and Methods course to form the 2-day Hands-on GC-MS & Maintenance course for £925 + VAT.
- Combine with the 1-day Hands-on GC-MS Theory and Methods and the 1-day Hands-on GC & GC-MS Troubleshooting courses to form the 3-day Hands-on GC-MS, Maintenance & Troubleshooting course for £1310 + VAT.
- Combine with the 1-day Hands-on GC-MS Theory and Methods, the 1-day Hands-on GC & GC-MS Troubleshooting and the 2-day Hands-on GC & Maintenance courses to form the 5-day Complete Hands-on GC & GC-MS course for £1870 + VAT.