Module 11 of the Complete HPLC & LC-MS and part 2 of The HPLC & LC-MS Clinic courses.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Experience level: Advanced
- Course type: Universal, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see and chromatograms to troubleshoot
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Scheduled course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £137.50 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a 20% discount on this course in 2020*
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
The module first looks at clean-up procedures for difficult samples. Then, the parts of the LC & MS system requiring maintenance, how often and how to identify when maintenance is required are then covered in detail.
- You will recognise areas requiring maintenance on the instrument.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography and the techniques covered in the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full Complete HPLC & LC-MS.
How to book this course
Feedback from previous attendees of Virtual Classroom course
"Useful, give good tips on how to help keep instruments in check." Mollie Nero, Project Scientist, Broughton Nicotine Services (February 2021).
"This was a very useful module as it provided a link between the large amount of theory we had learnt and actual real world problems that we may have at work." Joe Richardson, Assistant Scientist, Environment Agency (November 2020).