Module 9 of the Complete HPLC & LC-MS and part 1 of The HPLC & LC-MS Clinic courses.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Experience level: Advanced
- Course type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see, case studies to work out
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Scheduled course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £300 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a 20% discount on this course in 2020*
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members and Community for Analytical Measurement Science (CAMS) members receive a discount of 10% for this course (membership number required).
What will you learn on this course?
This module examines the method development process in detail; covering the objectives of the analytical method, how many components are to be separated and the required sensitivity, selectivity, specificity and the speed of analysis. This is followed by system optimisation and configuration for HPLC and LC-MS. All of this knowledge is then put to the test in case studies.
The course then looks at method validation protocols, system suitability and outlines the steps required for analytical method accreditation.
- You will learn strategies for HPLC & LC-MS method development.
- You will learn about system optimisation and configuration for HPLC and LC-MS.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography and the techniques covered in the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full Complete HPLC & LC-MS.
*Discount applicable when booked at least one month in advance (for Face-to-Face courses) or 24 hours in advance (for Virtual Classroom courses), membership number is required. Discounts cannot be combined and are only applicable to courses both organised and run by Anthias Consulting Ltd.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) members receive a discount of 20% for this course in 2020
- Community for Analytical Measurement Science (CAMS) members receive a discount of 20% for this course in 2020