Module 9 of the Complete HPLC & LC-MS and part 1 of The HPLC & LC-MS Clinic courses.
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Experience level: Advanced
- Course type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see, case studies to work out
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Scheduled course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £302.50 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a discount on this course*
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This module examines the method development process in detail; covering the objectives of the analytical method, how many components are to be separated and the required sensitivity, selectivity, specificity and the speed of analysis. This is followed by system optimisation and configuration for HPLC and LC-MS. All of this knowledge is then put to the test in case studies.
The course then looks at method validation protocols, system suitability and outlines the steps required for analytical method accreditation.
- You will learn strategies for HPLC & LC-MS method development.
- You will learn about system optimisation and configuration for HPLC and LC-MS.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography and the techniques covered in the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full Complete HPLC & LC-MS.
How to book this course
Feedback from previous attendees of Virtual Classroom course
"This module was good as it re-visited other stuff previously covered in the course but then applied the theory to method development." Joe Richardson, Assistant Scientist, Environment Agency (November 2020).