Module 10 of the Complete HPLC & LC-MS and part 1 of The HPLC & LC-MS Clinic courses.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Experience level: Advanced
- Course type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see, case studies to work out
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Scheduled course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £150 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a 20% discount on this course in 2020*
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This module covers a brief introduction to some advanced techniques that can be used for difficult or complex samples including detector selectivity and specificity, UHPLC vs. HPLC (brief introduction to method transfer), chromatographic peak deconvolution using tandem mass spectrometry, multi-dimensional LC (LCxLC), on-line SPE and chemometrics.
- You will get an introduction to advanced HPLC & LC-MS techniques.
Who is this course for?
Before attending this course you should have a good knowledge of liquid chromatography and the techniques covered in the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS.
To gain the full knowledge of liquid chromatography & LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full Complete HPLC & LC-MS.
How to book this course
Feedback from previous attendees of Virtual Classroom course
"The first part of this module was the most relevant to me, I feel more confident interpreting mass spectra now!" Joe Richardson, Assistant Scientist, Environment Agency (November 2020).