Module 1 of the Complete GC & GC-MS and the Practical Essentials of GC & GC-MS courses.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Course type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Online via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £50 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This module provides an introduction to gas chromatography including the definition of gas chromatography and an overview of the analytes and samples analysed using the technique. It then moves on to look at the basics of separation, reviewing the GC system and the chromatogram.
- You will gain an introduction to gas chromatography and gas chromatography - mass spectrometry which will then be built on and referred back to through the remaining course modules.
Who is this course for?
If you have limited GC experience and would like an overview of the technique before learning each part in more detail, then this is the module for you.
Discount applicable when booked at least one month in advance (for Face-to-Face courses) or 24 hours in advance (for Virtual Classroom courses), membership number is required.
- Royal Society of Chemistry members receive a discount of 20% for this course in 2020
- Community for Analytical Measurement Science (CAMS) members receive a discount of 20% for this course in 2020
How to book this course
To gain the full knowledge of gas chromatography it is highly recommended to attend the full Complete GC & GC-MS course.