We offer a range of GC & GC-MS hardware training courses, covering both non instrument-specific techniques and manufacturer-specific instrumentation.
Generic hardware training:
These courses vary from 1 to 5 days and cater for those eager to combine theory with practice. They are a mixture of classroom-based presentations with hands-on hardware training within the laboratory environment. Our "hands-on" courses all have 50% of the time spent in the laboratory using the instrumentation with a maximum of 4 delegates.
- 5-day Hands-on Complete GC & GC-MS
- 5-day Hands-on Complete HPLC & LC-MS
- 3-day Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- 3-day Anthias Hands-on LC-MS, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- 2-day Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods & Maintenance
- 2-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance
- 1-day Hands-on HPLC Theory & Methods
- 1-day Hands-on HPLC Maintenance
- 1-day Hands-on Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Theory & Methods
- 1-day Hands-on LC-MS Maintenance
- 1-day Hands-on LC & LC-MS Troubleshooting
- 5-day Hands-on Sample Preparation for GC & GC-MS
- 1-day Hands-on Liquid-Liquid Extraction (LLE)
- 1-day Hands-on Derivatisation
- 1-day Hands-on Solid-Phase Extraction (SPE)
- 2-day Hands-on Advanced Injection Techniques
Manufacturer-specific hardware training:
These are practical hardware courses which are based both within classroom and laboratory environment, with a strong practical focus on a specific manufacturer’s hardware and a maximum of 6 delegates.
GC Hardware training:
- 2-day Comprehensive GC Hardware Training (Agilent GC)
- 2-day Comprehensive GC Hardware Training (Shimadzu GC)
- 2-day Comprehensive GC Hardware Training (Thermo GC)
- 2-day Comprehensive GC Hardware Training (Varian GC)
- 2-day Comprehensive GC Training (SRI GC with PeakSimple)
GC-MS Hardware training:
- 2-day Comprehensive GC-MS Hardware Training (Agilent SQ MS)
- 2-day Comprehensive GC-MS Hardware Training (Agilent QQQ)
- 2-day Comprehensive GC-MS Hardware Training (Varian Ion Trap)
- 2-day Comprehensive GC-MS Hardware Training (Markes BenchTOF)
Other hardware training:
As well teaching the above courses both onsite and offsite, we can give tailored and bespoke onsite training and consultancy on any technique for any make or model.
Please contact us for further training and consultancy on any instrumentation.