Anthias Consulting frequently presents on a range of separation science topics at industry conferences. If you would like to discuss a speaking opportunity with us, please contact us.
Dr Diane Turner will be presenting at Pittcon in Philadelphia, USA on 17th - 21st March 2019 as part of the Short Courses programme.
- Saturday 16th March: GC & GC-MS Troubleshooting & Maintenance - view details
- Tuesday 19th March: Sample Introduction in GC & GC-MS - view details
- Wednesday 20th March: Practical Essentials of Thermal Desorption - view details
- Thursday 21st March: GC & GC-MS Method Development - view details
Dr Diane Turner presented at Lab Innovations on 31st October and 1st November 2018 in Birmingham, UK in the Royal Society of Chemistry Theatre:
- Wednesday 31st October 14:00 - 14:30: Upgrade your techniques with sorptive analysis for disease diagnosis
- Thursday 1st November 11:00 - 11:30: Upgrade your techniques with thermal desorption for air quality monitoring
Dr Diane Turner presented at a workshop 'Recent advances in VOC and SVOC sampling' hosted by Markes International on 4 October 2018 at Kew Gardens, London.