Choosing an automated sample preparation technique to match your analytes and matrix
Dr Diane Turner presented this talk at the SelectScience® Virtual Analytical Summit 2021.
Metabolomics in Biotechnology - October 2020
Metabolic specialist Dr Simon Thain introduces the concepts behind Metabolomics and why it is so important to modern biotechnology, highlighting the range of analytical technologies used in its practice. The talk discusses how Metabolomics can be applied in the understanding, modelling and optimising bio-production processes.
Register to access this webinar.
A Molecule's Journey Through Gas Chromatography
Dr Diane Turner presented this talk at the SelectScience® Virtual Analytical Summit 2020.
- The Insider’s Guide to Thermal Desorption with Markes International - view on Separation Science
- Strategies for GC-MS Method Development - view on YouTube
- Hyphenating GC-MS : The GC Perspective - view on YouTube
- Hyphenating GC-MS : The MS Perspective - view on YouTube
- GC (-MS) Considerations when Analysing Food Samples - view on YouTube