What is intermediate level training?
We offer a broad range of training courses for those with some knowledge of the analytical technique, for example who have had some practical experience but don't know the theory or those who have briefly covered it at university. Through these courses the basic knowledge will be greatly enhanced through practical exercises and/or classroom-based presentations and handling instrument parts and consumables.
As well as teaching the courses below both onsite and offsite, we can give tailored and spoke training and consultancy on any GC-related related technique to any level experience.
Theoretical classroom based training with a practical focus
These courses have 50% practical exercises in the laboratory, maximum of 4 people.
The individual hands-on GC and GC-MS courses can be combined to form two, three and five-day hands-on courses to cover all your needs:
2-day Hands-on GC Theory, Methods & Maintenance
2-day Hands-on GC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance
3-day Hands-on GC Theory, Methods, Maintenance & GC-MS Troubleshooting
3-day Hands-on GC-MS Theory, Methods, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
5-day Hands-on Complete GC & GC-MS
- 5-day Hands-on Complete HPLC & LC-MS
- 3-day Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods, Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- 3-day Anthias Hands-on LC-MS, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- 2-day Hands-on HPLC Theory, Methods & Maintenance
- 2-day Hands-on LC-MS Theory, Methods & Maintenance
- 1-day Hands-on HPLC Theory & Methods
- 1-day Hands-on HPLC Maintenance
- 1-day Hands-on Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Theory & Methods
- 1-day Hands-on LC-MS Maintenance
- 1-day Hands-on LC & LC-MS Troubleshooting
These courses are combined hardware and/or software training with practical exercises, maximum of 6 people.
Comprehensive GC hardware and/or software training:
Comprehensive GC-MS hardware and/or software training: