- Number of days: 2
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Bruker/Varian Star software
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on the software
- Course venue: This course is run on demand - please contact us to book
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £750 + VAT per delegate
What will you learn on this course?
The two-day Comprehensive GC Software Training course introduces the Bruker/Varian Star software for both instrument acquisition and data analysis.
The course covers PC and data system installation, set-up and maintenance; an overview of Star software; creating methods and sample analysis; integration and reporting; sequences; quantitation and calibration; reviewing and reprocessing data.
It combines a mixture of classroom based presentations with hands-on software lab exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- You will learn about the operation of Star software
- You will learn how to undertake installation, set-up and get an overview of the software
- You will learn how to create a GC method on the software
- You will learn how to analyse individual samples and create sequences for analysing multiple samples
- You will undertake qualitative data analysis with a set of data files
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation of Bruker/Varian gas chromatographs and data analysis using Star software. You should have a good knowledge of gas chromatography to attend this course which is focused only on the software.
- Combine with the 2-day Comprehensive GC Hardware Training (Scion/Bruker/Varian GC) course to attend the full 4-day Comprehensive GC Training (Bruker/Varian GC with Star) course for £1340 + VAT.
This course is run on demand - please contact us to book.