Applied Extractables and Leachables (E&L) Methods - Face-to-Face training | Virtual Classroom training
- Duration: 1 day for face-to-face | Total of 6.5 hours over 2 days for Virtual Classroom course
- Experience level: Beginners (some pharmaceutical industry experience useful)
- Course type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom OR online via live video, with case studies to solve
- Scheduled course venue: The Open University | Other venues | Virtual Classroom
- Online/onsite/in-house/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £405 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a 20% discount on this course in 2020*
What will you learn on this course?
This course provides an introduction for beginners to Extractables and Leachables (E&L) Methods.
- What are extractables and leachables?
- Why do we need to detect extractables and leachables? How could it help solve problems and what answers could it give?
- When do we use extractables and leachables data? What types of analytes and samples can you use E&L analysis for?
- How does extractables and leachables analysis work? and what instrumentation is available?
- Where do we use extractables and leachables analysis? Which applications to answer what questions?
- You will learn about the different types of extractables and leachables methods of analysis
- You will understand the definition of E&L
- You will learn the principles & limitations of the method
- You will learn about the principles behind extractables and leachables analysis
- You will learn the purpose and principles of data analysis
- You will learn about different sampling techniques for E&L
- You will learn about a number of industries and their application of E&L
Who is this course for?
If you have no or very little knowledge of Extractables and Leachables analysis, are an analyst, technician, engineer or have some experience in the pharmaceutical industry, then this is the course for you.
This course is ideal either as stand-alone or prior to attending more bespoke extractables and leachables method development training.