- Number of days: 2
- Experience level: Advanced
- Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Leco ChromaTOF
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom with practicals on the software
- Course venue: This course is run on demand - please contact us to book
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £925 + VAT per delegate
What will you learn on this course?
This two day course will focus on the theory and advantages of comprehensive multi-dimensional gas chromatography using either thermal or flow modulation and then you can experience the power of GCxGC(-MS) by analysing and experimenting with some previously acquired data using Leco ChromaTOF software.
This course will cover GCxGC and Leco ChromaTOF software. The course will give an overview of software and will detail its fundamental operation including peak detection, deconvolution and quantification.
This course mixes 50% presentations with 50% practical exercises using the software to get a good grasp of its capabilities in processing your GCxGC(-MS) data.
- You will learn the theory and advantages of comprehensive multi-dimensional gas chromatography
- You will gain a good understanding of Leco ChromaTOF software’s capabilities in processing data through practical exercises
- You will learn how to install and get an overview of the ChromaTOF software
- You will learn the fundamental operation of the software including the creation of Autosampler, GC, MS, Data Processing and Quality Control methods
- You will learn how to process MS data on the software including peak marmers, library searching and deconvolution
- You will learn how to undertake work with References, Classification and create Calibrations on the software
- You will learn how to use create Retention Index Methods and create suitable reports
Who is this course for?
This course is for someone experienced in gas chromatography but who may or may not have experience of GCxGC. This course complements the 2-day Hands-on GCxGC course.
This course is run on demand - please contact us to book.