- Duration: 2 days for face-to-face | Total of 13 hours for Virtual Classroom course
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Course Type: Manufacturer-specific; analysts using Agilent MassHunter for ICP-SQMS
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom OR online via live video, with practicals on the software
- Scheduled course venue: The Open University | Other venues | Virtual Classroom
- Online/onsite/in-house/offsite availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £750 + VAT per delegate (increasing to £875 + VAT in January 2022)
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a discount on this course*
What will you learn on this course?
The Comprehensive ICP-MS Software Training course introduces the Agilent MassHunter software for instrument control, data acquisition and data analysis focusing on single quadrupole ICP-MS.
The course covers PC and data system set-up and maintenance; an overview of MassHunter software; tuning methods; creating batches, methods and sequences; quantitative data analysis and reports.
It combines a mixture of presentations with software exercises, to give you comprehensive training.
- You will learn the operation of the MassHunter software
- You will learn set-up, maintenance and have an overview of the software
- You will learn about the types of tuning methods
- You will learn how to create batches which include sample lists and tune files together with acquisition and data analysis methods
- You will learn how to run sequences to analyse multiple samples
- You will undertake quantitative data analysis creating calibration curves and producing appropriate sample reports
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily for analysts and technicians responsible for the operation of Agilent single quadrupole ICP-MS instruments and data analysis using MassHunter software.