Module 1 of the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS courses.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Online training | See individual dates
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £50 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members and Community for Analytical Measurement Science (CAMS) members receive a discount of 10% for this course (membership number required).
What will you learn on this course?
This module provides an introduction to liquid chromatography including the definition of liquid chromatography and an overview of the analytes and samples analysed using the technique. It then moves on to look at the basics of separation, reviewing the HPLC system and the chromatogram.
- You will gain an introduction to liquid chromatography (HPLC) and liquid chromatography - mass spectrometry which will then be built on and referred back to through the remaining course modules.
Who is this course for?
If you have limited HPLC experience and would like an overview of the technique before learning each part in more detail, then this is the module for you.
How does the virtual classroom training work?
You will be provided with a link to access the virtual classroom and the training course will be presented live at the scheduled time through video conferencing. You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the live course. If for any reason you miss the live broadcast, you will be provided with a one-time link to access a recording of the course and can submit any questions via email.
Just some of the feedback from attendees of our face-to-face classroom course:
"[I enjoyed the] level of detail information presented."
"Useful discussion. Better material and knowledge of the instructor is helpful."
"Professional, high quality delivery, keep track on time."
"The instructor is aware of all the LC-MS spectrometry. I found in this course useful materials."
"[I enjoyed] developing an understanding of the applications and function of the equipment."
"The HPLC & LC-MS training was good and I enjoyed it because I have learnt a lot."