If you would like to improve your knowledge in a particular area and don't want to attend a 2, 3 or 5-day course you can choose to attend individual days from the Practical Essentials of LC & LC-MS, The LC & LC-MS Clinic and Complete HPLC & LC-MS courses.
- Number of days: 1
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Type: Generic, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face classroom, with instrument parts & consumables to handle/see, case studies to solve & chromatograms to troubleshoot
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Online training | The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK | See individual dates for other venues
- Onsite/offsite availability: Arrange one of these courses just for you
- Scheduled course price: £280 + VAT per delegate, per course
These courses have been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). RSC members receive a discount of 10% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
What will you learn each day?
- Day 1: Solvents, Pumps, Plumbing and Sample Introduction for HPLC & LC-MS
- Day 2: HPLC Columns, HPLC Detectors & Mass Spectrometers
- Day 3: Sample Preparation, Calibration Standards, Sample Properties & Data Analysis
- Day 4: HPLC & LC-MS Method Development, Optimisation & Advanced Techniques
- Day 5: HPLC & LC-MS Troubleshooting and Maintenance
The five courses can be grouped together into the following courses:
Who are these courses for?
Depending on which day you choose there are different requirements of prior knowledge, please see the individual days. To fully understand liquid chromatography and LC-MS it is highly recommended to attend the full 5-day course.