Module 2 of the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS and the Complete HPLC & LC-MS courses.
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Course Type: Universal, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Online via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £125 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This module looks at the types of solvents used in mobile phase and their respective properties are examined in detail. This is followed by information on gradient elution (high or low pressure mixing and solvent dwell times); along with problems that are frequently encountered in this area. Strategies for how to optimise your LC system will be discussed, including the necessity to minimise system void volume to increase performance.
- You will learn how to select and use the best mobile phase and develop a gradient inlet method.
Who is this course for?
If you have limited LC experience, wish to learn more or would like to brush-up on your knowledge about this particular section of the instrument then this is the module for you.
Just some of the feedback from attendees of our face-to-face classroom course:
"[I enjoyed the] level of detail information presented."
"Useful discussion. Better material and knowledge of the instructor is helpful."
"Professional, high quality delivery, keep track on time."
"The instructor is aware of all the LC-MS spectrometry. I found in this course useful materials."
"[I enjoyed] developing an understanding of the applications and function of the equipment."
"The HPLC & LC-MS training was good and I enjoyed it because I have learnt a lot."