Module 2 of the Practical Essentials of Advanced Injection for GC & GC-MS
- Duration: 3.25 hours
- Experience level: Advanced
- Course type: Universal, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Online via live video, with instrument parts and consumables to see
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Scheduled course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Online/onsite/in-house availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Scheduled course price: £162.50 + VAT per delegate
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a discount on this course*
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This course combines the theory and advantages behind the different large volume injection techniques covering how to create, use and optimise LVI methods in an analytical laboratory.
This course will cover rapid (at once), speed-controlled and multiple large volume injection (LVI) techniques - enabling productivity-boosting method miniaturisations.
Who is this course for?
This course requires good knowledge of GC or GC-MS.
Note: This course will cover using PTV inlets for large volume injections only, please refer to the Practical Essentials of MMIs & PTVs course for other PTV techniques.
- You will learn about the various large volume injection techniques and the pros and cons of each type
- You will learn how to select the best technique for your analytes, sample volume and inlet type
- You will learn about the individual parameters required to be optimised for each technique
- You learn how to develop an LVI method
- You will have examples of applications which use the techniques
- Combine with the Practical Essentials of Multi-Mode Inlets (MMIs) and Programmable Temperature Vapourisers (PTVs) course to form the Practical Essentials of Advanced Injection for GC & GC-MS course for £300 + VAT.