Module 3 of the Practical Essentials of HPLC & LC-MS and the Complete HPLC & LC-MS courses.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Experience level: Intermediate
- Course Type: Universal, applicable to all instrumentation
- Teaching method: Face-to-face via live video, with instrument parts & consumables to see
- RSC CPD approval: Approved for CPD
- Course venue: Virtual Classroom
- Onsite/offsite/online availability: Arrange this course just for you
- Course discount: RSC and CAMS members receive a discount on this course*
- Scheduled course price: £50 + VAT per delegate
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
In this module, sample introduction techniques are taught in detail, including theory, optimisation and applications. These include 6-port manual injectors; autosamplers; full or partial loop injections; flow through needle injection & column volume compatibility.
Your troubleshooting and maintenance skills will greatly benefit from having a thorough knowledge of inlet systems and how they work.
- You will learn about various autosampler injection techniques and when to use them.
Who is this course for?
If you have limited LC experience, wish to learn more or would like to brush-up on your knowledge about this particular section of the instrument then this is the module for you.
Just some of the feedback from attendees of our face-to-face classroom course:
"[I enjoyed the] level of detail information presented."
"Useful discussion. Better material and knowledge of the instructor is helpful."
"Professional, high quality delivery, keep track on time."
"The instructor is aware of all the LC-MS spectrometry. I found in this course useful materials."
"[I enjoyed] developing an understanding of the applications and function of the equipment."
"The HPLC & LC-MS training was good and I enjoyed it because I have learnt a lot."